Dear ICC Friend:
A couple of days ago you received a letter from a parent whose child is enrolled in ICC’s Preschool sharing their family’s experience. It’s exciting to us to see a new program like that be embraced by the community. As we reflect back on our 9th year of operations we are especially gratified by some of the past year’s accomplishments:
- Launching our Preschool and enrolling 11 children in its inaugural class;
- Providing active and exciting programs for Seniors at the Cupertino and Milpitas locations;
- Sending three Olympians to London – the entire US Team in Table Tennis comprised of players from our table tennis center;
- Partnering with 62 community organizations to make Sevathon an unqualified success with 2,000+ runners/walkers;
- Expanding our children’s classes in Palo Alto with over 2,000 children served through our youth programs in multiple locations;
- Launching a free Behavioral Health Clinic with culturally-sensitive licensed counselors;
- Reaching 1,000+ people through our services such as the senior program and free medical, legal and behavioral health clinics;
- Hosting over 75 community events!
We are particularly gratified that we are able to touch and significantly impact the lives of so many in our community. Your support is really what makes this all possible so we respectfully ask that you include ICC in your year-end giving by donating now
. We assure that gifts of any amount are valuable and appreciated!
Venky Ganesan and AGK Karunakaran
Co-Presidents, ICC Board of Directors